Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

[REVIEW] Innisfree Long Wear Cushion

Hello everyone! Sorry for the hiatus, I was busy with attachments after completing my thesis. A nursing student's work appears to be never-ending, and yet, finally it is! It's officially the summer holidays, and actually the last summer vacation before starting work in July/August! Hopefully it won't be the last last one, I still want to pursue Masters. :) 

Anyways, I'm here to do a review on a new product that was recently launched in Innisfree Singapore - Innisfree Long Wear Cushion



It comes in 3 different shades: 13 Light Beige, 21 Natural Beige, and 23 True Beige. I usually fall under Natural Beige for all my cushion products (i.e. Laneige BB Cushion) so I went for 21 Natural Beige for this product too. :) 


Product Benefits






  • suitable for oily / combination (normal-oily) skin
  • strong proof against sweat and sebum for long lasting effects - this means it would last even in hot and humid weather, yay! \^^/
  • contains sebum control power to keep your skin bright without darkening
  • creates a semi-matte and non-sticky finish 
  • strong SPF - 50+/PA+++

# How to Use
Apply proper amount to the puff & then spread it thinly on your face all over in the foundation stage.
And pat it lightly. Spread it once again & pat it lightly whenever it is needed.
Instructions for use:
Use the puff included to pat the foundation over face. (I say pat rather than spread as this was recommended by Pony, a popular korean cosmetic celebrity, I usually associate her with Michelle Phan). The patting motion enables a more even, light and natural looking effect. I had initially tried to swipe, but it made the foundation look all cakey and accentuated my pores. So please, do not swipe at all, not even a little bit. 

SUMMARY OF REVIEW
My thoughts:
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.enough said.now go get it.

This product is amazing for hot & humid Singapore! The product delivers a matte finish as promised, but there was still some slight glow. I'm serious. not the glowy look which is often unsuitable in Singapore as it may be mistaken for sweat/oil/sebum from overactive sebaceous glands, but a soft soft glow that gives you an ACTUAL LEGIT DEWY GLOW. I'm not kidding, I had not expected this, but when I was looking in the mirror after an hour or so out in the hot humid heat, I was half expecting my face to look half-melted off but oo-la-la, it appears that the heat had actually made my makeup appear even nicer and natural, and that I've finally got a nice dewy look, in Singapore. \^^/ *throws confetti*


Before
After (1 layer)  

The bb cushion also lasted long, about 4 to 6 hours despite me running around back and forth various places outdoors, exposed to the humid climate. It only started to kinda disappear after the 5th or 6th hour of being outside, although some minor oxidation began around the nose and upper lip area after the 4th hour. I'm blown away. This is definitely a must have for me. definitely.

Would I buy it again:
Need I say more? Go get it, my goodness, one of the best products ever. 
Price: 
SGD$34 - it apparently also has refills for sale ($20) too! 

[For a period of time, the cushion + 1 refill is selling for a promotional price of $44!]
Verdict:
10/10

Thanks for reading this! And do share your thoughts about this product!

♥ Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment