Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

[REVIEW] Laneige Multiberry Yoghurt Peeling Gel

Hello readers! I have decided to do a review on my favorite facial care regime brand - Laneige today!

Today's review would be on Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel. This product is a very very gentle exfoliating facial scrub. So I use this about once or twice a week, depending on how rough I think my skin feels. 



Product Benefits (taken from the Laneige website):

* Hypo-allergenic peeling gel gently polishes skin for a smooth complexion with mannan and strengthen the skin barrier with the fermented yogurt.* Soft yet powerful exfoliation- Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.- Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.* De-oxidating and calming effect for healtier skin- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries, and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
Instructions for use (taken from the Laneige website):
1. Used on wet skin after face wash.
2. Take an appropriate amount (2cm in diameter is recommended) and gently massage over the face using
gentle circular movements with the fingertips, and then rinse with lukewarm water.

The texture feels like like thick liquid
* Use 1-2 times a week.
* For best results, follow with Laneige Multiberry Yogurt
* Caution: Avoid eye area
SUMMARY OF REVIEW
My thoughts: The peeling gel has a fragrance skin to strawberry yogurt...and medicine? It reminded me of a pastel pink strawberry flavoured liquid medication I had taken in the past when I was sick. So...the fragrance wasn't very pleasant to me. However, if you had no past experiences with yucky medication, this could actually smell like sweet strawberries! (with yoghurt of course). The gel was very very very gentle, I could hardly SEE the konjac beads without squinting my eyes, and I could NOT FEEL the beads when I was massaging it all over my face either. 

I tried to take a photo of the konjac beads, but it was hard enough to see it as it is. :P
After washing it off, my skin felt smooth and there was absolutely no redness at all either. I'm not sure whether the smoothness of the skin was because I had washed my face or it was really the exfoliating properties of the product. It was THAT GENTLE. 
Would I buy it again: Probably not. I was a bit doubtful over whether it really did exfoliate the dead skin, and the price isn't too hot either if I keep this as part of my regime permanently. In addition, the fragrance isn't appealing to me either. However, this product is so gentle, it would probably be good for those who has very sensitive skin. :) 
Price: SGD$42 at local Laneige counters and boutiques, approximately SGD$20 in South Korea, SGD$21.50 at qoo10.sg
Verdict: 7/10
Thanks for reading this! And do share your thoughts about this product!


♥ Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment